[time-nuts] Is my Cs C-Field set OK or do I need to take more data?

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Mon Jan 10 07:57:55 UTC 2005

Hi Poul:

I don't understand that.  The manual says the 256 reading filter is
automatically set when LM is set to 1, i.e. when locking to an external
1 PPS input.
My Motorola 8 channel GPS receiver does not have a clean 1 PPS.  Are you
referring to the phase lock time constant (PT command, now set to 8)?

Thanks,

Brooke

--
w/Java http://www.PRC68.com