[time-nuts] GPS Distribution amplifier

M. Warner Losh imp at bsdimp.com
Mon Aug 14 19:52:37 UTC 2006

In message: <14511.1155584198 at critter.freebsd.dk>
            "Poul-Henning Kamp" <phk at phk.freebsd.dk> writes:
: In message <20060814.213258.1786702283.cfmd at bredband.net>, Magnus Danielson wri
: tes:
: >Hi!
: >
: >In need of a GPS distribution amplifier. Any ideas? (Ebay isn't good for this)
:
: If you only need two outlets you can just do a passive splitter,
: you need a tiny capacitor in series with the center wire on one of them
: and a resister to GND to fool the antenna-current monitoring circuit.

The company I work for makes rack mounted GPS distribution amps.
Contact me off list is you are interested...

Warner

P.S.  I'd mention names here, but I'm unsure what the etiquette of
such things are on this list...