[time-nuts] GPS Distribution amplifier

Had had at to-way.com
Tue Aug 15 13:08:06 UTC 2006

For anyone interested the data sheets for the HP 58516A L1
Distribution Amplifier and 58532A L1 Antenna are available at  www.to-way.com

Best Regards,
Hadley, K7MLR

At 10:02 PM 8/14/2006, you wrote:

> > > The PCB is the same for both models.
> > >
> > > It is easy to convert these to take DC on port 1, if you are
> > > comfortable with SMT soldering.  I don't recall the exact
> > > details, but I found it fairly obvious.
>
> > Did  you have to remove the circuit board from the
> > metal housing to make the  mod? If so, that
> > would make it much more difficult.
>
>No, you just take the top off, and then add/remove/replace a
>component or two.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free
State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be
infringed.