[time-nuts] Nav-sync CW25-TIM

Chris Farrow chris.farrow at chronos.co.uk
Wed Jul 19 13:48:34 UTC 2006

    >>  Subject: [time-nuts] Nav-sync CW25-TIM
    >>  To: [1]<time-nuts at febo.com>
    >>  Hi All;
    >>  I contacted Nav-Sync about the cost of this receiver in single
   piece
    >>   quanities.....$195 !
    >>  Rich

   The prices I've got are approx. £120 (roughly matches your $195!) for
   the CW-25-TIM or approx. £60 ($110) for the CW-12 (Motorola Oncore
   replacement) - both single piece prices.

   (Bear in  mind that the CW-12 actually contains the CW-25-TIM core but
   is priced to match the Oncore market segment)

   Chris.