[time-nuts] eBay saga re: Test Equipment Surplus, eBay id jtsele, aka jtsele at pacbell.net aka Joon Kyong.

Chuck Harris cfharris at erols.com
Wed Jul 19 16:46:46 UTC 2006

Oh Well!

I have long maintained that the feedback system should be changed
to a blind system where no one could read the feedback until both
parties had submitted their comments.  The system should keep a
tally of an ebayer's number of transactions, and feedback score.

Of course, I would also prefer to make the system force the users
to provide feedback... perhaps if after 90 days no feedback had
been received from a particular transaction, the recalcitrant party
should have his account limited to only submitting feedbacks.

-Chuck Harris