[time-nuts] Short introduction

Robert Deliën robert at delien.nl
Fri Nov 3 13:30:24 UTC 2006

Hello fellow time nuts,

I'm new to this group, so it's only decent to introduce myself. My name is Robert Deliën and I'm a 34 year old embedded software engineer with over 10 years of experience and a solid electronics back ground. Clocks and time have fascinated me from a very young age. And since I enjoy my job them most where physics, electronics and soft meet, obtaining a Cesium beam frequency standard was only a matter of time.

So now I have finally obtained my very own HP5061A, but it's in a bad shape: Somebody has harvested the oscillator oven and the two panel meters. He must have been thinking that it would still make a pretty neat oscillator on it's own, but from experience I know it's probably laying unemployed on some shelf, gathering dust. Anyway, if somebody can help me obtaining the missing parts I'd highly appreciate it. And if I can't get it to work; We'll have a new source of spare parts ;-)

With kind regards,

        Robert.