[time-nuts] Re Certified Time Nut Certificate

Magnus Danielson cfmd at bredband.net
Sun Nov 5 14:40:24 UTC 2006

From: shoppa at trailing-edge.com (Tim Shoppa)
Subject: Re: [time-nuts] Re Certified Time Nut Certificate
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2006 09:25:12 -0500

> >Doug Millar said the following on 11/03/2006 09:57 PM:
> >
> > >                  Should we be considered "certified" time nuts? or
> > > just "certifiable"?
> >
> > >Depends on whether you're traceable to NIST...
>
> But some of us know folks who are! Wear one of these (or make your
> brother-in-law wear one of these, how'd you do that Tom?) and there
> will be no need for a certificate...

Let me quess. A discussion of atomic wrist watches was passed over to Tom and
under the influence of some beer Tom and Bill came up with the idea and it
felt like a good one even they day after when they took the photos. No?

>   http://www.leapsecond.com/pages/atomic-bill/

I laugthed myself into pieces over that one. ;O)

It needs a thad of update thought, neither HP or Agilent sells these wrist-
watches anymore, Symmetricom is the manufacture these days.

Cheers,
Magnus - haven't attempted to redo it.