[time-nuts] Questions about P283T12N16 and NDK OSC.

Artur Dworak sp5qan at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 15:30:04 UTC 2006

Hi all.

I have 2 questions:

1. Recently I received from friend Motorol M12+ receiver:  PN:
P283T12N16, SN: P09GFI, 06/02/04. I don't know if it is Nav or Time
version. I stil hope that is time but N is sugesting NAV version. Any
idea ?

2.In surplus store I found old GTE VSAT unit ( both indor and outdor
). Indor unit case I use for 70cm FM repeter but at one of boards I
found 10 Mhz crystal. Big unit with label NDK Crystal Osc. 9100Q7
10Mhz. Nov. '93 NO. PHI98. I hase 5 legs, ony 2 are not conected to
ground plane. Any indea and data sheet ? I think about using it at
gpsdo. For now this osc is still at orginal pcb.

Vy! 73 de Artur SP5QA