[time-nuts] HP8568B firware eproms anyone ?

John Miles jmiles at pop.net
Thu Oct 19 16:54:04 UTC 2006

Heh, that's great.  Interesting that at least some CMOS parts will work.  I
may have had some bad chips, but the same ones that failed in an 8566B
worked fine in a 494AP.

Not knowing what happens if an address line toggles in the middle of a read
cycle, I wonder if it'd be a good idea to tie those floating address lines
to ground or Vcc...

-- john, KE5FX