[time-nuts] OT: It's Christmas in January!

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Mon Jan 22 22:17:47 UTC 2007

So I'm looking for some mini switches and can't find them in my usual parts
drawers. I spot a box of random parts that I bought off eBay a loooong time
ago and I start digging through the box. It's like I hit gold! I'm finding
all sorts of parts (some that I have recently ordered because I didn't think
I had any), but I must have found 50+ good sized TO-220 heatsinks, LEDs of
all sizes and mounts, fuse holders and fuses, resistors, diodes, inductors,
connectors & pins, crystals, and so much more! There are some things I have
no idea what they are, I'm going to be spending a while looking up part
numbers... hehe... I'm just sitting here grinning from ear to ear, avast yee
scallywags... we found the pirate treasure!

There's some can type crystals (different physical sizes) that I don't know
if any of you ham guys would be interested in, or maybe you could tell me a
little about:

Crystek - 1.000 MHz - CY1A / 9428K
Crystek - 6.144 MHz - CY6C
Crystek - 1.8432 MHz - CD1A
Unknown - 4.000 MHz

It's the little things in life that make ya happy... :)

Jason