[time-nuts] Nifty old GR OCXO?

Dave Brown tractorb at ihug.co.nz
Thu Jan 25 08:27:54 UTC 2007

Since the topic has been raised- herewith a few pix of an equally old
(well, nearly!) OCXO using mercury-in-glass high and low set point
thermometers for temperature control.
http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~tractorb/oven/
This came out of an early openwire carrier system-of UK
origin-probably immediately post WW2 manufacture. One of the original
glass xtals has been replaced with a much less interesting style
holder.

DaveB, NZ