[time-nuts] HP 5370B low frequency modulation

Henk ten Pierick henk at deriesp.demon.nl
Sat Jul 28 19:03:00 UTC 2007

Hi Magnus,

The 5372A which we bought new years ago reference polluted by the
switching power supplies. There were more of them with different
frequencies. It showed up in the fft of measurements and also seen at
the reference output. I do not have access to that instrument anymore
and do not know the serial number. How is this with your 5372A?

Henk