[time-nuts] Building a DC Block Thingy....

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Tue Jul 31 00:31:02 UTC 2007

Robert,

Thanks, that's kind of the method I was thinking. I was just unsure of the
capacitor to use. I have also seen in schematics where an inductor is used
in series with the resistor to block the RF from going to ground (and
possibly causing screwy things I suppose).

I'm still waiting for the unit to arrive, when it does then I can figure out
how I'm going to do all the connections and everything.

Jason