[time-nuts] Setting Osc Frequency

VK3YV vk3yv at netspace.net.au
Sun Mar 4 02:57:50 UTC 2007

Hi, Tom and Bruce, many thanks for the help so far. Now I realise that I
will have to divide my 10MHZ reference down to match the 5MHZ from the
sulzers and also down to 1MHZ to use as an external ref. for the 5245L's.
How do I change the TTL from the dividers back to a Sine wave as both
activities will need Sine wave inputs.
I have no idea as to how to go about this, going the other way Sine to TTL
no problem but have never had to think about it. I am not an engineer just a
ham and the grey matter doesn't work all that well these days. Any
suggestions.
One more question to bruce what is 74LCX ? I have not come across that
before.
Regards Don....VK3YV.