[time-nuts] FEI FE-5680A Rubidium Pinout

Peter Vince pvince at theiet.org
Thu Mar 22 01:27:11 UTC 2007

Jeroen et al,

	Apologies for my late reply to this message - I've been out
of the country for a week.  I managed to get a copy of some 5680A
documentation from John Cuthbertson at FEI.  It is a Word document,
and specific to the units with "Option 2", but it might be of help.
It is in a 1.5 MB zip file with other FEI documention on my website:

	http://www.barney-wol.net/private/5650Afiles.zip

Hope that is of some help.

		Peter Vince