[time-nuts] 5087A Distribution Amplifier

Mike Feher mfeher at eozinc.com
Thu May 3 00:37:18 UTC 2007

I can confirm what Jean-Louis is saying as I have had the same problem with
a lot of SS equipment of the same vintage. The high capacitance low voltage
capacitors were totally open. Usually though, that lowered the raw DC
voltage so much that the regulation circuit would not even work. Regards -
Mike

Mike B. Feher, N4FS
89 Arnold Blvd.
Howell, NJ, 07731