[time-nuts] Defective rubidium standard wanted

Darrell Harmon dlharmon at dlharmon.com
Sun Aug 17 21:12:19 UTC 2008

I am interested in obtaining a defective rubidium standard to
experiment with replacing the control electronics with something more
modern. I may also attempt to replace the rubidium lamp with a laser
diode. I am located in the US and I am willing to pay for this unit
and shipping costs (Paypal or check). Something with schematics
available such as an Efratom FRS-C would be preferred. Make an offer.

Darrell Harmon