[time-nuts] V standards

Mark Sims holrum at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 1 06:03:42 UTC 2008

I just snagged a 3457A for $250...  a 3458A would be nice,  but at $4K+ that extra digit is not worth it.   I once (briefly) owned a 3458A.  Got it for REAL cheap on Ebay (seller did not know what it was and mispellified everything in the listing title,  I was the only bidder that found it).  Powered it up,  yep it worked,  sold it the next day to a local cal lab for the proper value...  gotta love illiterate/ignorant sellers.