[time-nuts] Non-impedance matched antenna cables

Thomas A. Frank ka2cdk at cox.net
Sat Jun 14 03:18:08 UTC 2008

> I've another antenna, but is a cheap one with
> magnetic base, only used for a nixie clock :)

I have one of those as well, a Trimble 28367-40 from eBay, it is
feeding my Thunderbolt (thank you TVB!), and it works fine just
sitting on the window sill - inside!

I am curious, however...how does one get TboltMon to SAVE the
surveyed position?  It had the proper value in a few hours, and by
the next day all the little software lights were one...but the
program doesn't seem to have saved the value.

Tom Frank