[time-nuts] Failure to make order for thunderbolt

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 14:13:22 UTC 2008

phill.r1 at btinternet.com writes:

I am a  member of time-nuts and have attempted to place an order for a
thunderbolt -  but I cannot get past the authorisation. It would appear that I do
not have a  record of my user name ??? I am Roy Phillips and I have my password
on record  here. Please can you provide me with my username. Sorry to be an
idiot, and  trust that you can help.

That sounds more like an authorisation problem recognising the user name  you
enterred.
Are you sure you entered the user name exactly as given in John's  original
message, and without the quotation marks?
Same applies to the pass word.

regards

Nigel
GM8PZR