[time-nuts] Simple NMEA Display

randy warner randy at geodetics.com
Sat Mar 1 21:52:34 UTC 2008

Luis,

The one I have been using for years is Visual GPS. This program has a very
nice graphical interface, and if you look at some of the other programs out
there supplied by vendors for their GPS boards, you will see that they are
almost always derived from Visual GPS. Those of you out there that use
Motorola's WinOncore12 will notice the EXTREME similarity between VisualGPS
and WinOncore12. You can download Visual GPS from Monte Variakojis's site
at: www.visualgps.net. Monte also offers several other utilities for little
or no cost.

Randy