[time-nuts] Trimble Thunderbolt EOL

d.seiter at comcast.net d.seiter at comcast.net
Mon May 19 07:49:22 UTC 2008

While the mini-T is obviously not the same, the -E version many be nothing more than a RoHS compliant version of the original.  I've seen many changes to devices/assemblies in the past year or two, but when the smoke clears it's nothing but a RoHS-related change.  In fact, in many cases, there is no actual change in the device at all. It was always compliant but marketing wanted a *RoHS* part number.

It's been driving me crazy...

-Dave
From: "Richard W. Solomon" <w1ksz at earthlink.net>