[time-nuts] 10 MHz over optical fiber?

Lux, James P james.p.lux at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 24 16:55:43 UTC 2008

We do lots of this sort of thing at JPL. But the high precision does come at a cost..
Here's a paper from Bob Tjoelker and colleagues..
http://ipnpr.jpl.nasa.gov/progress_report/42-167/167C.pdf

There are various off the shelf products too, (you could buy a receiver and transmitter module from Ortel, for instance)

James Lux, P.E.
Task Manager, SOMD Software Defined Radios
Flight Communications Systems Section
Jet Propulsion Laboratory
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Mail Stop 161-213
Pasadena, CA, 91109