[time-nuts] Z38XX

Ulrich Bangert df6jb at ulrich-bangert.de
Mon Dec 21 10:25:41 UTC 2009

Gentlemen,

Said Jackson has just informed me that some compatibility issues that
existed in earlier versions of my Z38XX tool and his range of products have
been solved in the latest version that is available for download from now.

I have started to think about setting the PC's clock with the time
information coming from the receiver. There are some checkboxes in the
parameter page but currently they have no effect.

Merry Christmas and a good new year 2010 to everybody in the group

Ulrich Bangert
www.ulrich-bangert.de
Ortholzer Weg 1
27243 Gross Ippener