[time-nuts] WWVB Wall and Travel Clocks On Sale

Dave M masondg44 at comcast.net
Mon Feb 23 15:53:25 UTC 2009

Thanks for the alert.  I already have several WWVB clocks in my house and shop.  Two are the SkyScan brand (one analog, the other digital); the other is one of the LaCrosse projection clocks.  All three are almost always in agreement; never differing by more than a fraction of a second.  I think I bought all except the LaCrosse clock from WalMart.  I don't think I paid more than $20 US for any of the clocks.

Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the address)

Life is like a roll of toilet paper; the closer it gets to the end, the faster it goes.

  Message: 2