[time-nuts] Capturing CHU frequency switchover

Clint Jeffrey - VK3CSJ clintjeffrey at optusnet.com.au
Thu Jan 1 00:11:55 UTC 2009

Hi Folks
             With less than 10 minutes to spare, after just reading this
post, I went out to the shack to see if anything could heard but
unfortunately nothing was detectable here on 7335 or 7850KHz...in fact I
don't think I've ever heard CHU in Melbourne, not to say it wouldn't
propagate this far, I'll do some listens on the new 7850KHz frequency over
the next few days and see if I can hear it....

Happy New Year to all...

Clint - VK3CSJ
Melbourne.
Aust.