[time-nuts] OFF TOPIC... Seiko Digital Watch

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue May 12 19:16:36 UTC 2009

My favorite Seiko watches all have the 7T32 analog movement (quartz). It is
probably the most complex quartz analog movement Seiko made. All three 7T32
watches I had repaired (by COSERV) cost me $70 or so for the movement
repair, and a few more $ for replacing the crystal and crowns. Movement
replacement is quite a bit more expensive, I never had to have a Seiko
movement replaced. Watches with 7T32 movements cost about $350 when they
were sold new, ~15-20 years ago. I bought a "new old stock" 7T32 Seiko watch
last year on eBay for much less. It was (and still is) working perfectly.

Didier