[time-nuts] Linux time servers

Folkert van Heusden folkert at vanheusden.com
Fri May 15 16:15:39 UTC 2009

> >What would be interesting is how a specific linux-kernel with the pps
> >patches by rodolpho compare to a specific freebsd version with the same
> >ntpd compiled using the same gcc and such.
>
> I think first of all, it would be interesting what your quality
> parameters are...
>
> Prescision ?
> Resolution ?
> Reliability ?

Reliability is, I think, for me the most important. E.g. that it doesn't
jitter all over the place and that the jitter is also as constant as
possible.

Folkert van Heusden

--
MultiTail na wan makriki wrokosani fu tan luku den logfile nanga san
den commando spiti puru. Piki puru spesrutu sani, wroko nanga difrenti