[time-nuts] HP 5370B vs SR620

Jim Palfreyman jim77742 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 11:19:45 UTC 2009

Hi Roy,

I'm not familiar with the 5335A but when I got advice from this group, the
5370B was definitely the way to go. I'm sure they'll tell you.

It does actually out perform even some modern timers. The only negative is
that it's big and clunky. But *so* well designed. I just wish they made
stuff like this nowadays.

Regards,

Jim