[time-nuts] Haydon aircraft clock

Paul Nelson drhydro at qwest.net
Thu May 21 14:18:12 UTC 2009

These clocks are generally driven by 24 volts, not AC 400Hz- BUT they
almost all have an external time base which provides a two-phase 60Hz
signal. I have several of them, and have been able to find one timebase
to power em with.... I have some documentation squirreled away and I'll
look it up this weekend.

Best, Paul

--
Paul Nelson W5GNF              "When I go, I want to go quietly, in my
Ames, Iowa                     sleep, like my grandfather- not