[time-nuts] What's the latest correct PICTIC II Mouser project?

Leigh L. Klotz, Jr WA5ZNU Leigh at WA5ZNU.org
Thu Aug 5 06:36:55 UTC 2010

  On 08/04/2010 03:29 PM, Heathkid wrote:

I used this one:
https://www.mouser.com/ProjectManager/ProjectDetail.aspx?AccessID=8736DCEE10

Here's Richard McCorkle's kind suggestions for the parts that are out of
stock:

511-TS272CN Dual Op-Amp
512-2N7000BU FET
511-LM317LZ Regulator

The 2n7000 and LM317 are probably available more easily for me around town.

The 74AC175PC and the pre-programmed PIC are the big necessities not
available there, so I'm hoping for a next round group buy.

Leigh/WA5ZNU