[time-nuts] Form factor

Bob bownes at gmail.com
Tue Dec 21 05:16:31 UTC 2010

Another (possibly bad) option is the old 22/44 pin .156" spacing card
bus. I don't know the official name of it, but there were many many
prototype cards and backplanes available for it in the day.

Yet another option would be to build these to fit in an existing
instrumentation chassis like the Tektronix 500/5000 series. That gives
you a predefined backplane, a form factor for cards, enclosures and
chassis available in several sizes with well regulated power supplies,
and perhaps additional audience.