[time-nuts] RFG-RB Crystal Filter

Bob Camp lists at cq.nu
Sat Jan 16 03:32:54 UTC 2010

Hi

I'm sitting here stripping LPRO-101's out of RFG-RB's and kind of wondering about the other "fine stuff" on the PC board. About the only thing that looks useful appears to be a 15 MHz crystal filter made by either PDI or Netcom. Has anybody gone to the trouble of pulling one off the board and seeing what a network analyzer says about it?

The RFG-RB's were cheap enough that I have no real need to get anything off of the pc board. I just hate to throw away anything that might be useful.....