[time-nuts] EFC tracking

J.D. Bakker jdb at lartmaker.nl
Sat Jun 26 15:47:55 UTC 2010

At 06:40 -0700 26-06-2010, jimlux wrote:
>J.D. Bakker wrote:
>>                  Charge injection is a bit on the high side on a
>>4066; a more expensive (A)DG4xx-series chip may improve on that.
>
>Or the traditional chopper approach of a mercury wetted reed relay?

Good luck with that in this day and age, especially if you live in
and/or sell to RoHS-land.

JDB.
[I would *love* to use mercury wetted relays in the transistor tester
I'm working on, but sourcing them here in Europe proved impractical,
to say the least. They do show up from time to time on eBay, but not
in quantities large enough to make what amounts to a lifetime buy.
There are some newer low-signal relays that are guaranteed down to
low-low wetting currents, but in my tests Hg-wetted relays beat them
every time]
--
LART. 250 MIPS under one Watt. Free hardware design files.
http://www.lartmaker.nl/