[time-nuts] Motion effects on accuracy of GPS pps

Didier Juges didier at cox.net
Tue Jun 29 12:22:32 UTC 2010

Daniel,

This has been covered previously on time-nuts, a look through the archives would probably answer your question to a large extent. I do not remember the time frame though, probably a year or more ago.

Sometimes, googling around that kind of search term does return time-nuts postings :)

Didier

------------------------ Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless thingy while I do other things...