[time-nuts] Advice on TRACOR 527E

Bob Camp lists at rtty.us
Sun Mar 7 15:42:58 UTC 2010

Hi

The 527A schematics are on the same site mentioned in the second post in this string. (ko4bb in the manuals area, under misc test equipment).

The schematics can be a bit hard to figure out. The manual for mine goes into great detail about the standard "built in scope" complete with schematics. I have never seen a 527 with a built in scope ....

Bob