[time-nuts] TADD enclosure screw sizes...

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.dyndns.org
Sun Mar 14 13:25:39 UTC 2010

John Ackermann N8UR wrote:
> There is a way to slide the board in that clears the standoffs; almost
> impossible to describe so I should make a video of it one of these days!
>    In general, you slide the board in with a very shallow "angle of
> attack" and do an overshoot-and-reverse.  I'm sure that's an unusable
> description, but let it be a challenge -- it can be done!

Indeed. It is just one of these things you have to fiddle around with.
It sits very nicely there once in place.

Should build the other TADD-2. My problem with them is mostly that I
lack good way of hooking them to power. Need to think about that.

A toggle-switch for 5/10 MHz operation should be nice.

Cheers,
Magnus