[time-nuts] A real world project need for timing accuracy...

William H. Fite omniryx at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 02:15:56 UTC 2010

If I may disagree without being disagreeable, it is entirely possible to use
a scope with sufficient resolving power to see target holes at 800m.  I
didn't promise it would be cheap.  [?]

You're right about the atmospheric instability, of course.  And that
instability, in addition to a number of other indeterminate variables is
what will put pay to attempts at exceedingly precise measurements.