[time-nuts] FS700 schematic

EB4APL eb4apl at cembreros.jazztel.es
Mon Nov 22 16:54:37 UTC 2010

Paul,

You can do it in a common scanner in two parts, then using any graphics
editor (i.e. Photoshop) rotate one of the files until they match and
paste both.  I do it routinelly with all my oversize schematics.  Or
just scan and let someone do the assembly (I can volunteer for some).

Regards,
Ignacio, EB4APL