[time-nuts] SI Unit Problems

Greg Broburg semiflex at comcast.net
Wed Apr 6 02:38:44 UTC 2011

The number 6 and derivations thereof were presented
to the world of science from the numerologists. Time
was arranged as parts of a day, 24 hours 60 minutes
per hour 60 seconds per minute. Very tenuous at best.
I propose that we consider 100 seconds in a minute,
100 minutes in an hour, and 10 hours in a day. People
could handle that with an IPhone ap, right?

Lets put an end to this nuber 6 nonsense.  I admit
that it will change a few constants here and there but
then isnt it time for us to throw off the old numerology
nonsense??

Greg