[time-nuts] advice: frequency calibration to 1 ppm possible without GPSDO?

Mike S mikes at flatsurface.com
Fri Feb 18 22:25:56 UTC 2011

At 02:58 PM 2/18/2011, paul swed wrote...
>As a heads up. I picked up a M12+ from fluke.I. Working well. But the
>little
>pins are a sun of a gun to work with. They are really small. So you
>may need
>to order a connector and pins. Since that would cost more then the M12
>soldered directly to the pins and added some leads.Now I can use any
>connector or none at all.

I'd think one of these should work, for a buck plus shipping:
http://search.digikey.com/scripts/DkSearch/dksus.dll?Detail&name=S9009E-05-ND

I used one similar to that, soldered on the appropriate wires, then
used some corona dope to insulate and reinforce the connections.