[time-nuts] Problems with Garmin Nuvi

John Green wpxs472 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 01:18:25 UTC 2011

When a product is sold giving the distinct impression that it is to be
used to navigate to street addresses, then it should be accurate for
the use it is sold for. If the street addresses aren't going to be
accurate, they should just leave them off. Tonight, I tried to use my
Nuvi and it didn't even have my current position in the display. Since
I already knew the way home, I just turned it off. The more I use it,
the less I like it. I suspect this will end up on eBay soon.