[time-nuts] CS reservoir depletion

J. Forster jfor at quik.com
Sat Jan 15 14:19:55 UTC 2011

In my undergraduate days, you could buy blocks of metallic Na from lab
supply. It was common fun to walk out onto the Harvard Bridge at night and
throw it into the Charles River. A routine hack.

When I said "handle" I meant get it from a sealed glass vial into another
place, in a controlled fashion.

FWIW,

-John