[time-nuts] locate 6 digit digital clock

Brooke Clarke brooke at pacific.net
Tue Jun 7 17:26:21 UTC 2011

Hi Bruce:

I've made a number of tries at a clock that would run from a frequency
or time standard.  See:

Two board clock with LED display using Allegro 6276 LED driver chips
http://www.prc68.com/I/LED1PC2.shtml

Single board LED clock:
http://www.prc68.com/I/PClock.shtml
It takes a lot of power to drive LEDs making battery backed power fail
more difficult.

Clock with LCD display:
http://www.prc68.com/I/PRC68COM.shtml#PC3

If there's enough interest in the LCD version it might be developed.

Have Fun,

Brooke Clarke
http://www.PRC68.com