[time-nuts] Low noise power supply

ehydra ehydra at arcor.de
Wed Mar 9 15:52:15 UTC 2011

Hi John and group -

For us germans, american magazines always look overloaded with
advertisments. The marketenders don't like to hear that the generations
under 40-50 are mostly advertisment blind just by natural adaption.
The times where I read paper electronics are long gone. The Internet
completely took over. Sometimes I go for wooden pdfs in the local
university library.

But back to the interesting subject - that I personally not fully
resolved so there is a need of discussion!
Here is a first insight:
http://waltjung.org/PDFs/Sources_101_P2.pdf

In general: LDO is bad. low Iq is bad too.

cheers -
Henry

--
ehydra.dyndns.info