[time-nuts] WWVB Measurements

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Mon Mar 28 04:10:47 UTC 2011

> Pretty much before all these switching power supplies and cpfls etc.

Does anybody know what frequency CPFLs are using today?

I remember that we had some (non-compact) ceiling fluorescents at work with
"electronic" ballasts that were in the 50-60 KHz range.  That was 5 years ago.

I wonder if all that junk will eventually migrate to well above 60 KHz to
take advantage of the smaller magnetics and open up WWVB again.