[time-nuts] Precisione GPS based led clock

paolo.martini at alice.it paolo.martini at alice.it
Thu Nov 3 10:44:01 UTC 2011

Dear  all
I am an amateur astronomer working in the field of minor planet occultation.
To arrange a precise reference  time I am looking for a 1/100 sec LED dispaly clock GPS based. (LED is usefull for night vision)
My idea is to use a "ebay" used master clock such as  " ThunderBolt GPS disciplined clock" to drive a timecode display. Particulary I wish to realize a "PIC" based LED clock to display hour min sec and use the 10 MHz reference to arrange an  1/10 and 1/100 sec disaply.  Can anyone help me in finding schemes or any more flexible idea?
thanks