[time-nuts] GHz output from fe5680a

Chris Albertson albertson.chris at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 00:09:42 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jan 31, 2012 at 4:02 PM, ken johnson <bats059 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Steve- yes, I can access nasa.gov and nist.gov ok, but
> no matter which way I try,  tf.nist.gov just will not reply to my browser's
> request. It's not as if my firewall is stopping the reply,

It's their firewall.  What happens is they get some kind of denial of
service attack from say China so they block huge segments of IP
address space.   Admins either over react or don't know how else to do
it.  maybe try using a US based Web Proxy.  Google will find one.

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California