[time-nuts] ebay warning

Attila Kinali attila at kinali.ch
Tue Feb 21 18:50:15 UTC 2012

On Tue, 21 Feb 2012 10:37:00 -0800
Chris Albertson <albertson.chris at gmail.com> wrote:

> This may be true of the re-worked FE5680s too.   A reworked unit might
> have been tested for 30 minutes or so while the others only got
> powered up briefly.

This requires in depth understanding of the device and how it works.
I doubt that many people have this knowledge. Much less some ebay seller.
(i wouldn't sell electronics on ebay if i had that kind of knowledge,
i'd sell my knowledge to some big company and make much more money)

			Attila Kinali

--
Why does it take years to find the answers to
the questions one should have asked long ago?