[time-nuts] FEI 5680A Power

EWKehren at aol.com EWKehren at aol.com
Fri Jan 6 11:29:26 UTC 2012

The test I have been conducting for the last 6 weeks uses a 15V 3A Toshiba
switcher feeding the 5680A through a filter and a 78M05 for the five volts.
For  the last 5 weeks I have temperature control and I still se no aging.
As I  mentioned before I read 1E-12 over 1000 seconds since Tbolt variations
exceed  1E-11 at a second.  Can not explain why I see no aging. Heat sink is
at  37.2 C   Once I have established aging I will interface it to a Shera
controller.
Bert Kehren
PS with our cold spell I let the temperature in the lab drop 5 C and the
fan duty cycle went from 39% to 7 %!